This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How do I create an enumeration map for a range of values in UNDP?

I have an ITWatchDog unit with a water sensor. The sensor just puts out a value of 95 to 100 if it is dry, and a lower value somewhere between 10 and 60 when it detects water. Is there any way to use the enumeration map so that it just outputs a "Dry" and "Not Dry" based on those ranges? I don't want to have to put in 100 rows to cover the whole range.

• I *think* using enumeration will force you to enter one row per integer (based on how I'm using it).  At the same time, I don't think you need to use enumeration.  You could create a report (SWQL or even in report writer) and handle some of that substitution that way.  I like the enumeration feature too.  It would be mindless and boring, but the only other option I can think of is changing integers to text via CASE command or CAST (probably not even possible in SWQL but certainly possible in MSSQL).  Got any SQL gurus who can assist?

• If there's not an easy way to do it, then I probably won't bother. I just thought that if enumeration could handle it, it would have been simple enough to implement. Otherwise, just using the number will have to do.