This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Build a report to show overall Orion performance and health

I am trying to build a monthly report that will display information about the health and performance of Orion as a whole.  In the report I would like to see the Polling Engine Status (I know this is a snapshot and I know you can get this already by using the "Polling Engine Status" resource name in reports), the Overall Health of the Polling Engine Servers, Database Status (Basically the output of Orion/Admin/Details/DatabaseDetails.aspx), and maybe some information regarding the health of the database servers as well as the number of alerts triggered which are specific to Solarwinds services. 

Does anyone have any idea on where I could get started with some SQL queries to get some of the data?

• Hello,

I have a similar question, just a minor variation as:

I want to have a performance report of a particular view including:

$ How many users viewed that particular view.

$ How often that view is being visited.

and any such attribute which could help us carry out the evaluation about the view.

Thanks

Richa