This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Excluding specific request types from group ticket list?

Is there a way to exclude certain request types from the main group ticket list?  Or if not, how about a filter that instead of showing certain types, tells it to show everything but that certain type?

We have one request type (Software change requests) that is filling up our group ticket list and is making it hard to see the few workable tickets, I'm just looking for a way to either prevent those from displaying, or keep them from MY eyes. emoticons_happy.png

Thanks for any help you can provide. emoticons_happy.png

• What I would do is go to the Advanced Search and create a search that filters them out and click Save Query.

The Group Tickets area has a dropdown for saved queries - just click the dropdown to apply it to the group tickets to filter out that request type.  I have a few of these for the simple purpose of seeing whats assigned to a specific person or group of people within Group Tickets.  It is a pretty flexible solution for what you need.

• That gave me exactly what I needed, thanks for the prompt answer man, you've saved my sanity. emoticons_happy.png