5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2015 9:54 AM by bshopp

DameWare Exporter

rnickel

I am trying to export the AD Computer name and the Last logged in user to the same .csv file instead of seperate files even though I have it selected for same output file is set to true.  Can anyone tell me how to export those two things into the same .csv file so I dont have to manually find the information in DameWare??

Thanks Robert

• Re: DameWare Exporter
          bshopp

In the setting/options there are three tabs; Active Directory, Standard & WMI where you can specify to export to a selected or same file.  Is the appropriate one set?

rnickel

Um, I dont follow you.  Any/all of the three options I choose "Single Output File = True" but it outputs a file for each section.  See the screenshot below.  I would like one file for each seion, but I get a file for each one that I have selected instead of a Single file for each section.

dameware.PNG

bshopp

Ah ok, I follow you now.  This is the correct current behavior.  If you choose single, it combines all output information for each computer in a single output file. Otherwise, Exporter creates a separate file for each individual task in this category.

rnickel

Can I make the suggestion to have it changed to set a single output file for all checked items under the heading such as Last logged on users on a particular computer??  This information is in DameWare but I have to manually check each one instead of just viewing the report which is very time consuming!

Thanks Robert

bshopp

Of course, I will open an enhancement request right now for ya.

Internal tracking number is 400025.

Item for clarification, would you want each section into its own tab in the single spreadsheet or all dumped into a single sheet?