This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report of the current Application and Service Ports monitored by NTA?

All,

Looking at Application and Service Ports (Settings>NTA Settings>Application and Service Ports), I can view all the current application which NTA is monitoring.  Is there an easy way to export this information to an Excel spreadsheet?

Thank you,

T.J.

• There is no way on the web console. But work-around is:

1. Remote access your Orion server
    2. Start >> All programs >> Solarwinds Orion >> Advance Features >> Database Manager
    3. Add default server >> Expand your database >> Look for the table NetFlowApps >> right click and query table
    4. Click Execute query >> there is a column that says AppName >> Copy and paste it to your spreadsheet

for its port per application you will see on that same table AppID column, then go to the NetFlowAppPorts and copy the Ports column, that match it as both table is sorted per AppID.

• ICE,

Thank you!

The steps you gave me really helped out.

I tweaked them to meet my SolarWinds Orion environment.

1. Access the Application and Service Ports (Settings>NTA Settings>Application and Service Ports)

2. Record the number of Applications NTA is monitoring.  (On 1-21-2015 it was 5927)

3. RDP to your Orion server

2. Access the Database Manager (Start >> All programs >> Solarwinds Orion >> Advance Features >> Database Manager)

3. Add default server (Click Add default server )

4. Expand Your database (Click the + in front of NetPerMon)

5. Search for NetFlowApps, right click NetFlowApps, and query table

6. Change the default records returned from 1000 to whatever the number found in step 2. (On 1-21-2014 it was 5927)

7. Click Execute query

8. Click Export to CSV

9. Save the CSV file