This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Can't change data shown to an absolute time

I'm having trouble with NTA not showing the proper times, and it appears to default to the last 15 minutes no matter what I do.  I've tried changing it from different tabs, showing a relative time period and even a named period of say, 2 hours past.  It always ends up showing the last 15 minutes.  Is this is a default setting I can override somehow, or a bug? I've also tried checking using our superuser account, so it does not appear to be a permissions issue.  The graph data shown only shows the past 15 minutes, I can't adjust the bar, either.

netflow-15m.PNG

netflow-2h.PNG

• It seems that you (or somebody else) has changed the time period setting specifically for those resources. If you use "Edit" button on given resource and then change the time period settings from "Use time period from current view" to something else, the resource always will display only this time period.

So if you want to be able to change the time period setting from view, the resource must have this settings always on "Use time period from current view".

thwack.PNG

• Thank you, jcermak! That was it!

So simple, I should have thought of it myself emoticons_happy.png