This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

CUSTOM POLLERS IN NODE DETAILS RESOURCE

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to find out if it's possible to add Custom Pollers under the Node Details Resource.

I've seen that the NodeDetails.ascx file can be edited to add the view that wou want, so If I would like to see the "Serial Number" I would do something like this

<tr>

<td class="Property" width="10"> </td>

<td class="PropertyHeader">Serial Number</td>

<td class="Property"> </td>

<td class="Property"><a <%=Node.GetProperty("ParamString")%> href="thwack.solarwinds.com/.../View.aspSerial_Number")%></a></td>

</tr>

My question is, this references a Custom Property? Can this be configured so it will show the results of a Custom Poller?

I'm polling the serial numbers and license information using UnDPs and I want that information to come up in the Node Details resource and I would like to avoid having to manually add it to "Custom Properties" since I'm already polling it using UnDPs.

Thanks!