This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Cattools - CUCM - Receiving message "Did not receive command promt after connection via SSH"

Hi guys,

i'm just testing around with the trial version of the cattools and so far it really works good especially with IOS devices. But i know have a huge problem to get CUCM (Cisco Unified Communications Manager) or similar devices like IM&P or UCCX to run. I only want to send Commands to these devices which should work, but i'm not able to access these devices via SSL. He always seems to wait for the command prompt, but did not receives it.

My current device configuration. Everything as default. I only entered:

Host Address

Method: SSH2-nopty (This was the only working version. With the other i got Protocol version mismatch error)

SSH Username

SSH Password

This is the Debug Output i got:

<NEWSESSION CatTools 3.10.0 28.11.2014 13:50:54>

<PROTOCOL=SSH2-nopty>

<DEVICE TYPE=Cisco.CallManager>

<ACTIVITY TYPE=Device.CLI.Send commands>

<ACTIVITY SCRIPT=C:\Program Files (x86)\CatTools3\Scripts\Client.Device.CLI.Send commands.txt>

<USERS NAME FOR DEVICE=Cisco_CallManager 1>

<C OK 13:50:54>

<R-13:50:54>Command Line Interface is starting up, please wait ...[10]

<R-13:50:55>[10][10][10]

<D 13:50:55>

<SCRIPT VALUES>

<HOSTNAME="">

<PROMPT VTY="">

<PROMPT ENABLE="">

<PROMPT CONFIG="">

================================================================================

WFMDRetVal=1 Waiting for: "admin:"

WFMDRetVal=2 Waiting for: "#"

WFMDRetVal=3 Waiting for: "login as:"

WFMDRetVal=4 Waiting for: "password"

WFMDBuffer="command line interface is starting up, please wait ...[10][10][10][10]"

================================================================================

If i understand this correctly he waits for "admin:", which should come a few seconds after the

<R-13:50:54>Command Line Interface is starting up, please wait ...[10]

<R-13:50:55>[10][10][10]

Can somebody please look into this and tell me what configuration i miss?

Regards,

Sascha Krug