This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is there a way to get the png file generated by a report programmatically

I am making a custom dashboard for our organization.  There are many tools we have brought together on one page that show a high level view of our system status.

I have hourly reports that are emailed from Database Performance Analyzer (DPA), and these are great but I would like to at least include the graph in our dashboard.

This is an internal app, not trying to sell anything etc.

I can see the png files in the /charts folder in Tomcat, however there is no sure way of knowing which file pertains to a specific report.

Just looking for the TOP SQL by hour report.

Currently I am using an IMAP library to extract the attachments from emails, however this seems to be a very roundabout way of getting what I want.

I have full access to the SQL server DPA is running on, so if necessary I can look up the latest chart filename if I knew where to look.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.