Maybe it's a hidden folder.
I... didn't think of that. I'll have to check when I get to work.
Looks like you are running WHD version 12.2. I made some evaluation myself and the product's documentation is not complete. Anyways, you will definitely not going to find those directories you use to seeing in previous versions but there is still a way to do that:
- Make a backup copy of the file <webhelpdesk>/bin/webapps/helpdesk/WEB-INF/lib/whd-web.jar
- Rename that file from .jar to .zip
- Unzip it
- Edit the file Resources/bb_config.xml
- Save it and zip all those files again.
- Rename it as .jar
- Rename the file <webhelpdesk>/bin/webapps/helpdesk/WEB-INF/lib/whd-web.jar as .bak and copy the modified .jar file to the same location
- Restart WHD