7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2014 1:28 PM by KMSigma

The update may not be applicable for the selected computer Result Code: 0x80240003 (Adobe Updates)

jamaya77

I'm trying to deploy Adobe Acrobat/Reader update 10.1.12 and Acrobat/Reader update 11.0.09 as well as other third party software updates already within Package Manager. The updates are approved and deployed then receive the following error message status:

"Update not applicable. Unable to find the Update by ID to perform the requested operation. The update may not be applicable for the selected computer Result Code: 0x80240003"

I've tried running the "Client Publishing Setup Wizard" to deploy the certificate as well as "Repair Windows Update Agent" when the publishing setup wizard didn't resolve the problem the first time. When repairing on the update agent, I ran a "Reset Authorization" and then "Delete Software Distribution Folder and Sub-folders" when the reset did not resolve the problem the first time.

Suggestions?

NOTE: I confirmed some of the computers don't have the updates I'm trying to deploy.