This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Widgets - Nothing Displayed To Domain User

We are conducting a trial of LEM, and the appliance was setup yesterday. We have the domain connector configured, and are able to login as a domain user. We also connected a test node to it. I noticed this morning that when a domain user logs in (with admin role) that no widgets are displayed on the OPS Center dashboard. Is this normal behavior, or not? If it is, how does one go about adding widgets? As you can see in the screen capture, there are no widgets displayed in the widget menu. It appears as if LEM authenticated the user account, but did not grant it any rights(?). I've searched the LEM product forum, and haven't found any results for this. Apologies if it's a duplicate post.

LEM - No Widgets.png

• So out of curiousity, I deleted the domain group and added it back in. We can see widgets now.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Just wanted to add, usually we see this when you do:

1. Log in as one user
    2. Add/create a new user
    3. Log out and back in as that new user WITHOUT RESTARTING your browser

Something happens that corrupts the state of the user. We're hoping to fix this in a future release. Usually delete/recreate fixes, but if you see this for your admin user where you can't delete, a workaround is to Export everything from a working user (under Manage > Appliances > Gear on the right) then import it back to admin. emoticons_wink.png