This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Does an updated 'Troubleshooting CBQoS issues' guide exist for NTA 4.0.3?

SAM 6.1.0, NCM 7.3, NPM 10.7, NTA 4.0.3, UDT 3.0.2, IVIM 1.9.0

There seems to be outdated table names in the guide I was sent from support (http://knowledgebase.solarwinds.com/kb/questions/1318/Troubleshooting+CBQoS+issues) just yesterday. For example, in Step #5, it mentions a table named 'NPM_POLLER_TEMPLATES' that doesn't exist in our database.

Thanks for any and all help!

-Jim

• Oh, thanks for letting us know. This article indeed needs an update.

What specific issue with CBQoS do you have?

Level 1

Looking at why we have a widespread issue of not receiving CBQoS stats in our environment. We had an instance back in August where a broken counter was causing an issue (a reboot fixed), but I'm thinking a mass reboot project isn't necessarily needed across our environment.

I'd warn you that you have multiple spots throughout your knowledgebase that needs updating, not just CBQoS. Do I notify you on individual instances or would a general post to Thwack suffice?

-Jim