This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Issue with website security certificate and WPM

(Disclaimer: I'm fairly new to the world of SolarWinds admin)  We have a user portal that requires smart card for access that we want to monitor .  I loaded a soft cert onto our solarwinds server and made sure that it would not ask for a password in order for the application (WPM) to access the certificate.  I even went as far as to make a registry edit so that if there is only one cert (which there is) it would pick that cert automatically.  There is litterally nothing that needs done to access the site now.  When I record the steps everything works fine.  When I play back the recording everything works fine, but when I create the monitor the screenshot down in the bottom left doesn't show the log in page, it shows a page that says "a security certificate is required to access this page".  It's like the monitor doesn't see the certificate or know where to find it?  Is there a specific folder I need to import the certificate to in order for the monitor to access it?