This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Access Point Throughput view

Hello all,

How to view throughput for a specific cisco access point (1250's or 2602's) that is attached to a Cisco WLC 5508, or how to built a custom view to see this?

I don't see any resources for throughput for wireless access points that are attached to a Cisco WLC 5508 I only see resource for f5 throughput?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Jan

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

It seems Solarwinds has limited reporting on Cisco wireless from what I can tell. I have Cisco Meraki MR24 APs and all I can view is the connected interface and not much else. I use the web tools for any sort of wireless usage monitoring.

Good luck!

• Hello there,

Yes looks like it which is very disappointing for such an expensive product! We use Cisco 1250's and 2602's with Cisco WLC 5508 and also in a autonomous configuration. We like to be able to see throughput of particular access points to see if they are getting hammered and perhaps move them into a better spot of deploy more access points in that area to share the load. I don't understand why such a simple feature is not available in Solarwinds as I'm sure other Network Admins would like to be able to do capacity planing for their sites using access points as more and more sites are becoming wireless?

Thanks for your comment tho : )