This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Down time in minutes from a year ago?

Good evening,

Where does SolarWinds store statistics on down time?  I need to generate an availability report that gives me an exact number of minutes of downtime for each node over the past year, and currently the most useful thing I'm seeing is the Availability field in the ResponseTime table, but that's just an overall percentage.  Where does that information come from?

• Multiple questions under one emoticons_happy.png , places to look for:

1. Check retention period (Settings -> Polling Settings)

2. Down status would be updated on 'Nodes' table - yes ICMP it is emoticons_happy.png

3. Response time -> 'ResponseTime_Daily' table

4. Polled Data would be stored under 3 tables in your context -> XXXX_Detailed, XXXX_Hourly and XXXX_Daily

Note: Detailed Statistics will be summarized into hourly and Hourly would be summarized to Daily and Daily would be deleted after retention period specified (you would find those details under Polling Settings)