This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

error while rendering resource with id 10XX

Running Orion Platform 2014.2.0, SAM 6.1.1, QoE 1.0, NPM 11.0, NTA 4.0.3, IVIM 1.10.0

Using App Insight for Exchange on 2010 MBX Role.  When I pull up the role counters on one of my servers I get an error for each chart that says "There was an error while rendering resource with id 10XX", where XX is digits 66 through 74.

I have verified WinRM and proper credentials.  Any idea how to resolve this.  Example is attached.

• The screenshot you provided is not AppInsight for Exchange but rather the Exchange 2010 Mailbox Role Counters (Advanced) template. At least that's what it says in the top left of your screenshot. Based on the errors you're seeing it may be possible that the wrong View is assigned to the AppInsight application. The easiest way to see if this is indeed the issue is to create a new Orion user account keeping the default view settings and see if this page loads properly. Alternatively you can edit your user account and change the AppInsight for Exchange views shown below back to their "Default" setting.

AppInsight for Exchange views.png