This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

All images could not normally display in NPM 10.2.2

Hi,

We got a problem with NPM 10.2.2 that all images could not display normally

We have checked that there are images in Solarwinds' images folder, but NPM could not show these images.

Any chance we can get these fixed too?

Thanks.

temp.png

2.png

• I would suggest running the Permission checker usually found in the program files\ solarwinds Orion \ Orion folder.

• I've also noticed this while in Chrome. When it starts happening, I copy the url, kill the tab and open a new tab. Everything works for after that (for a while).

Chris

• Hi,

We use system local admin account and execute permissionchecker, but the permissionchecker program crashed when we click the "check" button.

We got some logs from permissionchecker and it seams that we don't have enough permission to retrieve user account info.

Is there any idea for this ?

Thanks.

1-1.png2-1.png

• I would definitely call SolarWinds tech support and open a case on this one.

But you might try repairing your installs on your web server from the "Programs and Features" or "Add or Remove Programs" section of the Windows control panel. I'm note sure exactly which module you'd need repair, though. I typically repair Solarwinds Orion NPM, Solarwinds Core Services, and Solarwinds Information Service l when I have this type of issue.

Ro