This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

UnDP Tables Question

I have an Enterasys install base that I am monitoring.  I created a UnDP to pull the Chassis

serial number ( OID Used 1.3.6.1.2.1.47.1.1.1.1.11)  which pulls a table of all the modules and

interfaces on the chassis, as well as the chassis serial number.  When I add the poller to the devices

the result is the entire table: (Short example below)

entPhysicalSerialNum - Label  entPhysicalSerialNum
backplane-1

backplane-2

chassis-1                                 xxxxyyyyzzzz

com.1.1

fan-1

fan-slot-1

ge.1.1

ge.1.2

ge.1.3

ge.1.4

module-1                                    xxxxvvvvvtttt

powersupply-1                           cccccggggffff

powersupply-2

powersupply-slot-1

powersupply-slot-2

slot-1

All I want is:

entPhysicalSerialNum - Label  entPhysicalSerialNum

chassis-1                                 xxxxyyyyzzzz

I can go to each device and manually edit the poller per device, and per each instance of where the

data is displayed, but there are a lot of devices and the poller displays in a few different spots for each device.

Is there a way, within the UnDP to only pull the chassis-id row from the table ?

Or do i need to do this through some SQL scripting ?

Thanks -Andre

• Your options are

1. Get the precise OID that shows Chassis information (as you suggested) and setup SNMP GET pollers as opposed to GET TABLE pollers.

2. Leave the current GET TABLE pollers and rather than use the out of the box resources to display the data, add a Custom Table resource and filter the information displayed using 'data sources'.  If you are just looking for a report, you can also filter out the rest of the information in your report

• Hello There,

Where would one find the Custom Table Resource I have just gone to add resource but dont appear to have a custom Table available

Many thanks in advance

• Hi,

you can poll each row form table via GET:

- For example 1.3.6.1.2.1.47.1.1.1.1.11.5.5.5

- Where 5.5.5 is RowID in table 1.3.6.1.2.1.47.1.1.1.1.11

You can create new UnDP with GET request for that particular OID.

Roman