This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Close ticket after last aproval step

Hi there,

I'm looking for a way to close a specific ticket after the last aprover has aproved it.

I'd like to design an order workflow where after a couple of steps the ticket gets mailed to the purchase department, and after approval gets closed.

The status options (where you can set aproval options) are general options, and I don't want to change settings for all status but only  this specific aproval workflow.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Thomas

• Can't set auto-close because that will affect other approvals.

So how about a task?  I haven't done anything with them, but it looks like you can check for a request type, and status.  Maybe you can create a task that when this request type status is changed to approved, set the ticket to closed?  Someone with more experience with tasks will have to test it out.

• I have actually been looking to do this as well. If all steps are approved set a specific status automatically.  Is anyone more familiar with how tasks work?