This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Finding which tickets have completed surveys, and which do not.

We have a change management process that we run through WHD.  When a ticket/change is complete, the client is emailed a survey link that asks them to complete some post-implementation questions (in our case, the client is the person who requested and is completing the change -- a member of our IT staff).  I then run metrics on some of the questions in the survey to see if our changes are completed successfully, on time, etc.... and the completion of this survey is mandatory for every change.  However, I cannot find a way to see in WHD if a survey has been completed for a classification of tickets.

For example, the survey report section shows me the number of completed surveys for a time period, but not how many were offered.  The ticket search does not have an advanced option to filter on survey complete or not.  And the ticket display list does not have a column for survey complete.

The only way I've been able to check a survey for a specific ticket, is if I go into the ticket, and see the survey icon in the upper left of the ticket window.  Where I am now in my reporting process will require me checking this for a few dozen tickets manually.  Additionally, I see no way to resend a ticket survey and re-prompt the individual to complete it.

Does anyone see a way to complete this as I have described it?  If not, I'll poke around with the database and I'm sure I can manually extract this list as needed, but it would be great for any of the items in paragraph two above to be added as feature requests. emoticons_happy.png

• Using this query, I can see all tickets which haven't had surveys sent:

SELECT JOB_TICKET_ID,concat(FIRST_NAME, ' ', LAST_NAME) AS 'name',CLOSE_DATE,SURVEY_RESPONSE_ID,ASSIGNED_TECH_ID FROM JOB_TICKET LEFT JOIN TECH ON TECH.CLIENT_ID = JOB_TICKET.ASSIGNED_TECH_ID WHERE PROBLEM_TYPE_ID = 87 AND STATUS_TYPE_ID = 3 AND SURVEY_RESPONSE_ID IS null AND CLOSE_DATE > '2014-04-01 00:00:00'

I added the close date where clause because I only wanted tickets after a certain period.  Problem Type ID 87 is our change management ticket type.

Then I went to each ticket, and (even though they were already closed) ticked off client, and saved and emailed.  This then sent out the survey email to our techs again for them to complete.  Once the email is sent, it disappears from this list.  Although, that doesn't tell me which haven't been completed, only which haven't been sent.

This query:

SELECT JOB_TICKET_ID,concat(FIRST_NAME, ' ', LAST_NAME) AS 'name',CLOSE_DATE,SURVEY_RESPONSE_ID,ASSIGNED_TECH_ID,SURVEY_RESPONSE.RESPONSE_DATE FROM JOB_TICKET LEFT JOIN SURVEY_RESPONSE ON SURVEY_RESPONSE.ID = JOB_TICKET.SURVEY_RESPONSE_ID LEFT JOIN TECH ON TECH.CLIENT_ID = JOB_TICKET.ASSIGNED_TECH_ID WHERE JOB_TICKET.PROBLEM_TYPE_ID = 87 AND JOB_TICKET.STATUS_TYPE_ID = 3 AND JOB_TICKET.CLOSE_DATE > '2014-05-01 00:00:00' ORDER BY RESPONSE_DATE,SURVEY_RESPONSE_ID ASC

Then tells me what has been completed.  The addition of the RESPONSE_DATE shows when the survey was completed.  A value of null shows that it hasn't been completed yet.

So this is what I'm doing in the mean time, but it would be great to do this from the interface.