This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Minor issue in "Advanced Syslog Summary" who-column link...

Something I just noticed, if you go into the "Advanced Syslog Summary" resource and you set it for a non-default time period, lets say 24 hours (I think the default is past-hour).  There is a "who" link that is very useful in that it tells you all the nodes that have produced that particular syslog message.  When I click on that link, it always takes me to the correct page, but instead of having the time period set to 24 hours (in this example), its always set back to "Past Hour"...    This is even though the URL seems to reflect that it should be for the past 24 hours  (ie:  'yourdomain.com//Orion/NetPerfMon/AdvSysLogWho.aspx?timee=Last%2024%20Hours&MessageType=LINK-3-UPDOWN&severity=3'

AdvSyslog.png

See how even though the URL above shows "Last%2024%20Hours" in it, but yet it brings up the "Past Hour" page still?   There isn't even an "EDIT" button to allow me to change it.

advsyslog2.png

Bug maybe?   Anyone else seeing this behavior?