This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Refresh keeps going disabled

The refresh i have it set to 5 mins but it constantly goes to disabled, how come?

Version 12.1.0

• From what I can tell, the refresh interval is only going to last for the active session.  Once you logout or close the session and re-open it will default back to disabled.  I don't see anyplace where you can set the interval as a default when the session starts.

• I am leaving the page open and it stays at 5 mins for a while then it goes to disabled

NOTE: This e-mail transmission, including any attachments, is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this transmission in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify your representative immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this transmission, including any attachments.

• Definitely odd.  I haven't seen or experienced that behavior.  For me it stays until I either close the session or log out.  What browser are you using?

• chrome

NOTE: This e-mail transmission, including any attachments, is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this transmission in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify your representative immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this transmission, including any attachments.

• very interesting, I've had no issues in Chrome.  I'd recommend opening a support case with SolarWinds.

• Had this same issue, here's what solarwinds support said:

"Hi Patrick,

I left a voice mail on what is the best time that I can contact you.

In any case, would it be possible to have the two techs use Chrome instead? I have consulted this with the Dev Team and confirmed that WHD works best in Chrome.

Please advise.

Thanks, "

Techs didn't want to use Chrome, and couldn't update their version of IE, so solar winds closed the ticket.

• Chrome is a better choice and not upgrading IE is a recipe for disaster own its own. So I can understand their recommendations

I spoke with Solarwinds and we are trying the latest hotfix as soon as we can figure out how to get write access to the Virtual Appliance

• Yeah I have this problem too. Using Chrome.

• I'm running 12.5.1 and this is happening as well.  It occurs in Edge and Chrome and IE 11.  Anyone found a fix for this yet?

• Yep happens to me and all my team regularly. We've tried a mix of browsers from IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox & Vivaldi on Win 10, 8.1 & 7. We're on 12.5.1 but it has been happening for a while.

Super annoying.