3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2014 2:30 AM by jiri.tomek

2.1.0RC Views

mcam

We have installed the 2.1RC and starting to use it.

The new application and node association is a really nice addition to our existing transactions.

I do have one question though......

Since installing the RC I have added an additional transaction location to monitor both internal and external access to some of my websites.

Is it possible to do a comparison view of ALL locations of a particular recording?

I am trying to compare the internal and external transactions so I can see it the slowdown is just transport or server - almost sounds like the new QoE

Thanks

Mike

• Re: 2.1.0RC Views
          jiri.tomek

Hello Mike,

There is "Top 10 Locations by Duration" resource/chart on transaction details view. This shows chart with durations for the same recording from different locations. You can change 10 to any value when you click on "Edit" button of the resource. Is this what you look for?

mcam

Thanks for the reply!

That is almost what I'm after.

What I was hoping for was either

• Being able to specify which transaction/location to use for Min/Max/Average graphs etc
              • Being able to combine multiple transaction/location combinations in one graph

Assuming that make sense

jiri.tomek

Hello Mike,

you can try to use "Multiple Object Chart" for this. You can add this resource to any page through "Customize Page" link in upper right corner of the page. You can select multiple instance of some object type (transaction is one of them) of your choice and select what statistic you want to plot on the chart. Chart will then display this data together.

However, this chart is one of older ones so it's not interactive as other charts in WPM are.