This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Default Request Type Landing Page for Client Portal?

Has anyone found a way to specify a default landing page based upon a request type? For example: In my current work place we have two request types we would like to have their own landing pages which are: purchase requests and new hire forms. I want to be able to create an alias for the web help desk portal that a user could type into their browser such as http://purchaserequest (internal network of course) and be already at the purchase request field input for that type. We have a large list of requests and instead of making the user read through them to get to purchase requests etc. It would be easy for them to just type it into their browser. Basically I am dealing with monkeys and am trying to go for simplicity.

Any input is appreciated!

• I'd like to be able to do something similar, and take it one step further.  Based on the request type, and the specific landing page, I'd like different fields listed.  For example, for new hire requests, I need their name, title, department, start date, etc.  I don't need this info for procurement requests.