1 of 1 people found this helpful
1. To disable the "New Account" button go under settings "Clients" -> "Options" and set "Client Can Create Account" to "No"
2. You could add a widget to the dashboard for specific request types, go to advanced search and make a query, save it "analyst" and then add a widget using that query to the dashboard. you would need to add dashboard access to your agents permissions as well so they can see them.
3. Quick Search? not to my knowledge, someone correct/educate me if I am wrong here.
4. As far as I know there is not a way to add any menu's or content to the Help Desk page easily - you can edit the documents to add features if you are savvy enough, but finding the correct html document can sometime prove tricky - and there is no support. I have added a link to the ticket view for our remote support client. https://thwack.solarwinds.com/thread/67131
5. I do not have any AD experience within WHD, so I will not speak to this one.