This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Unexpected Chart Data Returned When Using "Last Month" Time Period

When configuring the Time Period for any of the new charts, selecting Last Month incorrectly provides data for the last 30 days like the snapshot shows.

ttttt.JPG

I'm using Orion Platform 2014.1.0, NPM 10.7 and NTA 3.11.0.

Are there any hot-fixes or workaround?

Thanks.

• What exactly is incorrect in the report above? Hard to tell just from the screenshot. Also, Top xx coversations is typically used for real-time troubleshooting or for a narrower historical time frame.  How does the Top xx applications or Top xx protocols look for the same time frame?

Also note that NTA v3.11 summarizes the data points whereas NTA v4.0 retains 1 minute granularity for the entire retention period. I'm not saying it is a v3.11 issue but just highlighting that there is a newer version with greater granularity.

• It took me a while too... but I believe the complaint goes to 1 month != 30 days. Unfortunately no HF or workaround that I would know of :-( Let me create a feature request internally.