This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

HEEEEEEELP! Can asset reservations be made by a tech within a ticket?

Total noob here, so please take my ignorance with a grain of salt.  I don't want clients to see all the assets available, but I'd like the tech to be able to reserve/checkout an asset based on a clients preferred model type, date range, etc.  Is there any way to do this right there in the request ticket?  It seems like you have to memorize the client, model, date range, etc and then go to assets>reservations and reenter all of that information, and then there is no connection to the actual ticket…  What is the 'Asset Info' tab on a ticket used for?  I feel like I am missing something obvious.

• Short answer no, long answer they can only be created through the asset reservation section in the tech interface or through the asset search part in the client side

EDIT: asset info tab is for showing / assigning assets to the ticket.