If I go into the Edit Report page, I can specify 15 minute intervals in the 'Time Selection' section and specify 'Custom...' for 'Active Time Frame' in the 'Report Time Frame' section which gives me the option of selecting certain time periods and on which days I want. Does this not get you close to you what you need?
Good day Gfougere,
ipMonitor’s reporting will want to break down data:
- by day: if 2 days or more are selected.
- by hour: if less than 2 days but greater than or equal to 8 hours are selected.
- by 15 minutes: if less than 8 hours but greater than or equal to 2.5 hours are selected.
- by 5 minutes: if less than 2.5 hours but greater than or equal to 30 minutes are selected.
- by minute: if less than 30 minutes are selected.
The only way to get 15 minute averages for a 2 week time selection would be to add a time selection for every 7 hour and 59 minute chunk in the 2 week period and a data table for each time selection. This would be very cumbersome and would result in 3 different tables for each day.