This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Changing Device, Monitors alert groups email

I have device lets call it NJTEST01, inside NJTEST01 I have a Dependency called NJTEST01 PING, which just responds to pings if they are up or down and alerts me when they are down to an email group.
Now I have added more Monitors to the device NJTEST01, called M1, M2, and M3.  But when I added the Monitors, I setup the alerts the same way as the ping alert is, and I did not want to do that.

I found away on how to add another alert to the Monitors.  But now I want to find away to remove the original alert(the ping alert), and only be left with the correct new alert.  Without having to remove the monitor and re add it, as I have a lot of monitors for this to be done to.

I have no idea if I posted this in the right forum group or not.  Please help if this in the wrong section.

Thanks in advance