This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NTA: Unique Visitors value only, without taking up a huge resource space on the page

I want to pull the "unique visitors" value (1 row, 2 columns), and add/relocate it within the main "Endpoint Details" resource.

I do understand the graph will show the values over time, however, the actual value is what we really need.

On a daily use, the graph provides us no real benefit, except in rare occasions, and takes up far too much real estate.

I am going to guess this will have to be a feature request, or an idea, but I figured I would put it out here first, in hopes it is actually doable emoticons_laugh.png...

Not the best illustration, yes, I know... but I suspect it will be more than enough to clearly get my point across.

nta_unique_visitors_request_for_value_relocation-01.PNG

Thanks!

-Will

• Hi, to get unique visitors to Endpoint details resource will really require to open feature request. You can get rid of the chart by pressing edit button on the resource and then as "Resource style" select "No Chart". This will let only legend displayed.

Hope this helps,

Petr

• stibi Thank you very much for the information.  It is not exactly what I need, however, your solution is definitely better than the default view, and certainly easier and quicker to accomplish than what I am looking for.  So, for now, your workaround wins, and a feature request shall be created shortly.

Thank you very much.

-Will

• Btw. the chart may be useful if you switch (again using edit) it to shows number visitors per interval - in this case it will show amount of unique visitors each minute for each minute (while the table below chart shows total amount of unique visitors for whole selected time period).