Post edited on 3/26/2015 to add additional CoN information at the end of this post.
I am delighted to share that the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) has authorized the availability of 21 unique SolarWinds® solutions for purchase and use with a new Certificate of Networthiness (CoN), empowering Army IT Professionals to implement the network, systems and security management solutions in their IT infrastructures.
The software is also available through U.S. Army CHESS, providing an easy and approved way for Army IT Pros to purchase SolarWinds software.
Supporting information on SolarWinds’ CoNs can be found on the AKO Networthiness website using the CoN for SolarWinds Network Management 1.x, CERT-201417703.
With this CoN, the following SolarWinds software can be deployed and operated on any Army computer:
- NEW – SolarWinds Log & Event Manager: Security information and event management
- NEW – SolarWinds Web Performance Monitor: Website and Web application performance monitoring
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor: Comprehensive network fault, performance and availability management
- SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager: Automated network configuration and compliance management (NCCM) including DISA STIG V8R16 and NIST FISMA
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor: Application and server monitoring
- SolarWinds User Device Tracker: Automated device tracking and switch port management
- SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager: Multi-vendor firewall security and change management
- SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager: Proactive VoIP and WAN performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- SolarWinds IP Address Manager: Centralized IP address management
- SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer: Real-time network utilization and bandwidth monitoring
- SolarWinds Network Topology Mapper: Automated network discovery and mapping
- SolarWinds Engineer's Toolset: Network troubleshooting and diagnostics tools
Other SolarWinds products included in this CoN are SolarWinds Mobile Admin®, SolarWinds Kiwi CatTools®, Kiwi Syslog® Server, SolarWinds Standard Toolset, SolarWinds Alert Central™, and several SolarWinds platform scalability components: Enterprise Operations Console, Web Server Engine, Additional Polling Engine, and FailOver Engine.
SolarWinds products under existing CoN certification include DameWare® Remote Support and SolarWinds Web Help Desk® products.
SolarWinds software is available on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule, DoD ESI, Army CHESS, and numerous other contract vehicles, and special Federal fiscal year-end pricing is available.
You can read the full press release here.
In addition to the CoN above, Enterprise Certificates of Networthiness were recently issued for the following SolarWinds’ products:
Network Performance Monitor (NPM) – Cert# 201518409
Netflow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) – Cert# 201518406
Network Configuration Manager (NCM) – Cert# 201518475
IP Address Manager (IPAM) – Cert# 201518408
CoN Type: Enterprise
Expiration: Various dates in February 2018
If you have any questions about the above CoNs please contact us at: http://www.solarwinds.com/federal_government/contact-us.aspx