This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Edit default table view for all users

Hi all,

I am sure there is a way but so far ´ve had no luck.

I would like to sort and edit the default table view for the IPAM, what fields are shown and in what order. I am assuming each will have their view preference if the decide to play with it and change it.

But majority of users want this pre-set with the most practical layout for our use,, including custom fields etc. so I want to create/change the default layout that all users get as their first.

If you know, could you please tell me how!

If it´s not possible could you please tell me why!

Oskar

• Hi Oskar,

it works, you may setup different set of columns for subnet view per user. all you have to do is setup at least "Operator" role for each user that may modify the default view:

pastedImage_0.png

• Hi,

Not sure if you understand, I know I can have each user modify and adjust their own view.

But I want to create a new default view for tables that all users (present and future) will inherit, ...they can modify afterwards if they like.

This default view will contain some of our custom parameters and a new logical order of columns that fit better our use-case.

-reg.

Oskar