This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to combine the results of multiple reports into a single report?

I just started at a new company & have been tasked with streamlining some of our monthly reports.  As I am new to Orion & Report Writer, I am trying to find a way to cut down on the manual labor that is currently being put into some reports.

We currently have 3 separate reports for the following items.  We want results based on each variable & don't want the results to be ran against all 3 variables to pair down the list.  The 3 variable are as follows:

CPU Utilization over 90% for the last month - This calculates the total number of minutes the CPU utilization was over 90%.  Takes number of days in month & converts it to minutes.  Then it takes the total number of minutes CPU utilization is over 90% to give me an overall Up-Time percentage for the month.

Memory Utilization over 90% for the last month - This calculates the total number of minutes the Memory utilization was over 90%.  Takes number of days in month & converts it to minutes.  Then it takes the total number of minutes Memory utilization is over 90% to give me an overall Up-Time percentage for the month.

Fixed Disk Utilization over 90% - This calculates the total number of minutes the Disk utilization was over 90%.  Takes number of days in month & converts it to minutes.  Then it takes the total number of minutes Disk utilization is over 90% to give me an overall Up-Time percentage for the month.

They are currently taking the results of these 3 reports & copying them into an Excel sheet to use as a report.  I would like to generate these results in a data table & also have a graphical chart to present with the data table.  As our servers are showing that we need to address CPU, Memory, or Disk utilization issues that increase on our different servers, these separate results allow us to track month to month changes & trends that need to be addressed.

Thanks for any help you can offer to a NEWBIE!