3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2014 3:18 PM by jason_k

Cannot sync between local and remote folders

jason_k

In trying to set up synchronization between local and remote folders, I get the following error in the log:

13] Tue 01Jul14 10:53:59 - (Action: Synchronize domain.com to C:\backup) - Action failed (Last Error Message: Unable to synchronize folders: Could not retrieve additional information about the local path. Please make sure the path exists and the local user has permissions within the folder.).

I don't understand why as administrator is granted read/write perms across the board. Please advise, thank you.

• Re: Cannot sync between local and remote folders
          sectoral

Can you post a screenshot of the Actions configured for that job?

jason_k

Since my original post I've been able to get the download to work, however it seems it's not syncing and instead just downloads everything.  I've tried syncing a folder (after it has been downloaded already) and then renaming the local folder with .bak and syncing again.  The log files are the same size for both at about 1 meg each.

I checked the sync settings and the boxes for comparing file size and modification dates are checked.  Nothing is being ignored. 

<shrug>

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

jason_k

Since my original post I've been able to get the download to work, however it seems it's not syncing and instead just downloads everything.  I've tried syncing a folder (after it has been downloaded already) and then renaming the local folder with .bak and syncing again.  The log files are the same size for both at about 1 meg each.

I checked the sync settings and the boxes for comparing file size and modification dates are checked.  Nothing is being ignored.

<shrug>

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.