3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2014 9:33 AM by Benar Isais

Route tickets via Location

gmcoan

Just wondering if there is documentation on how to route tickets via location.  We already have location groups established, but the WHD Ticket Flow documentation states that tickets are auto-routed first by Tech Groups.  Problem with this is we have techs who are in multiple tech groups, techs who handle multiple locations ... etc.  I just simply want to have tickets come in by location (which is a mandatory field for ticket submission) and get routed to the 1st Level tech assigned to that location.

Cheers

• Re: Route tickets via Location
          gmcoan

Hmm, never mind I think I was reading the workflow incorrectly.  I see now how it filters through tech groups ... eventually to location groups.  Still have some logic to figure out as there are techs who handle things via a tech group (like printing which is handled by one person in multiple locations) .. so maybe I just need to add them to every location group?

Anyhow if anyone can add any tips I'd appreciate it.

Cheers

gmcoan

Well this still isnt working right. It will go to the right Location Group but never gets auto-assigned to a tech.

Benar Isais

Auto assign is the best feature on WHD  as you can create multiple groups where other software does not. System looks who are techs in Tech Group assigned to the request type of a ticket, then filters who are assigned techs through location, then department. you can disable the department if you want to , if you like further info which I have, we can do Skype