This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Link utilization on Network Atlas maps in NPM 10.7

Has anyone been playing with link utilization on Network Atlas maps in NPM 10.7? I’m having a couple of issues:

We have redundant links between sites. These links are not load-balancing so all of the traffic is on one link or the other. I set the link status on the map to the interface on the local switch and the corresponding interface on the remote switch. When I turn on Show Link Utilization on the map, both links show the same % utilization. Checking interface utilization in NPM confirms that all the traffic if on one link.

The first couple of times I turned Show Link Utilization on, a legend box popped up mapping % utilization to link color. Now it doesn’t pop up and I don’t know where it went.

Assuming I get past these other issues, is there a way to set utilization thresholds and colors?

Thanks