This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Cannot Delete UDT White List

I've tried creating a white list within UDT and initially received an error when I submitted the list and is quoted below. After submitting, I see that three entries were created. Two called "Whitelist" and another one which is a duplicate to the one I submitted, "Initial Import - 05MAY2014". So, I tried deleting them and not only can I not delete the duplicate but I cannot even delete the original. Even the other two items "Whitelist" cannot be deleted. Has anyone run into this problem?

*Update* The error message I ran it is the following:

Unexpected Website Error

Unable to create Whitelist rule.
The message with Action 'http://schemas.solarwinds.com/2008/UDT/UDTRules/RulesChanged' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).

pastedImage_0.png

• You may need to delete this directly from the database:

1. Stop the Orion services
    2. Log on to the Solarwinds DB
    3. Delete the rules from the table UDT_Rule

delete from UDT_Rule where Name = 'Rule Name'

For example: delete from UDT_Rule where Name = 'Whitelist'

4. Restart the Orion services

5. Open the Web console and try creating the white list rule again.