2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2016 9:38 AM by mezdem

Filter top 10 XX for node in Parent group

e90n54

Hello all,

My client is currently using ORION 10.3.  I have created a parent group which  contains multiple sub-groups. My client would like to only see top ten XX from nodes within t.  I have spent quite a lot of time trying to do this but keep getting errors.   Could some one please tell me the syntax for filtering top usage for Grouping design that contains sub-groups.   Thank you so much.

• Re: Filter top 10 XX for node in Parent group
          bluefunelemental

hmm - I've never figured out how to filter the top XX resources based on group membership - but found it was easy enough to recreate them in SWQL custom query resource.

Can you say on which page you plan to put this or do you plan to hardcode the name of the parent group into the filter?

If it's on the group details page so it affects all group pages then add a custom query and type this in - change to the parameter you want like cpuload, etc or even change the FROM to be applications then inner join nodes.

If you want to put this on a single custom page (say a summary page) then you could replace to c.name = 'your group name here'

SELECT

n.caption as Node

, '/Orion/images/StatusIcons/Small-' + n.StatusLED AS [_IconFor_Node]

,'/Orion/NetPerfMon/NodeDetails.aspx?NetObject=N%3a' + ToString(n.nodeid) AS [_LinkFor_Node]

, n.PercentMemoryUsed

FROM orion.nodes n

inner join orion.containermembers m on n.nodeid=m.memberprimaryid  AND m.memberentitytype = 'Orion.Nodes'

inner join orion.container c on m.containerid=c.containerid

where c.name = '${caption}'

ORDER BY n.PercentMemoryUsed desc, n.caption

and here's another for top interfaces:

SELECT

i.node.caption as NodeName

, '/Orion/NetPerfMon/NodeDetails.aspx?NetObject=N%3a' +ToString(i.node.nodeid) as [_LinkFor_NodeName]

, '/Orion/images/StatusIcons/Small-' + I.node.StatusLED AS[_IconFor_NodeName]

, I.caption as Interface

, i.detailsurl as [_LinkFor_Interface]

, '/NetPerfMon/images/Interfaces/' + i.interfaceicon AS [_IconFor_Interface]

, i.InPercentUtil

, i.OutPercentUtil

from Orion.npm.interfaces i

INNER JOIN Orion.nodes n on i.nodeid=n.nodeid

inner join orion.containermembers m on n.nodeid=m.memberprimaryid  AND m.memberentitytype = 'Orion.Nodes'

inner join orion.container c on m.containerid=c.containerid

where c.name = '${caption}'

ORDER BY i.InPercentUtil + i.OutPercentUtil desc, n.caption