I'm new for Solarwinds NPM and I need to know how to monitor below device cpu and memory utilization like Cisco devices. Please advise.
- Palo alto PA-5060(CPU & Memory)
- F5 LTM vipion B4300 (Network interface utilization)
- Citrix Netscaler NSMPX-7500(does solarwinds support to monitor this vendor device)
- Bluecoat cacheflow 5000(does solarwinds support to monitor this vendor device)
- Fortigate 1000C(CPU & Memory)
Check out the new "Manage Pollers" grid under settings. From there you can map arbitrary OIDs to CPU / Memory fields.