Senior BSS/OSS Architect
We are looking for a BSS/OSS architect to steer the architecture of the BSS/OSS transformation program of ZIGGO
You are the technical leader of a virtual team of domain-, solution- and project architects in the BSS/OSS transformation program of Ziggo.
As a staff member of the IT Application Delivery organization (AD), you will drive the overall process of collecting and consolidating the domain roadmaps to a comprehensive overall plan, in line with technical feasible plan, business needs and budget plans. You will develop proposals for the migration plans and align this with the rest of the organization (Business, Innovation Planning, Program office, & Enterprise Architecture) into an agreed plan.
You provide technical know how to the delivery organization you belong to and you are leading and enabling in the introductions of new technology’s within Ziggo to serve emerging business needs. You provide guidance in defining the technical strategy and are playing a key role in transforming this into executable plans.
You contribute to the improvement and the efficiency of the architectural community in IT Application Delivery into the overall organization.
You make proposals and take ownership for process improvements
You lead the IT architecture community and you ensure a common vision and execution of the architecture guidelines and best practices. You participate as technical authority in the Joint design authority taking part of the project design review process and you ensure adherence to the architecture guidelines and standards. You identify gaps and you ensure proper solutions are being defined.
You make impact assessments for new projects.
You will report to the manager AD IT Planning & Delivery
- In this role you are responsible for the delivery of the target IT architecture, by ensuring this architecture is realized via projects with the support of accompanying roadmaps and related
- You are responsible for the overall technical coherence and consistence between all IT projects and programs in the Application Delivery organization.
- You ensure the IT Architecture principles- and guidelines are applied and remain consistent in the AD IT projects.
- You chair the virtual IT architecture community of the Application Delivery organization.
- You advise and provide input to the Ziggo board
You have master degree in engineering
You have 10 year of relevant experience in a telco and eTOM environment ( IT architecture), with minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
You have hands on experience in both BSS and OSS, integration technology and modeling.
You speak fluent English
You are a team player and a natural leader
We offer you a key role in a dynamic- and innovative team. We combine both planning, demand and architecture in one unit bringing a consistent story to the business.
Contact: Radboud Fluttert; firstname.lastname@example.org or call him: 0031-646376852