0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2014 11:36 AM by betty9

SolarWinds/Network Engineer - SolarWinds Certified Professional

betty9

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section but I am in the market for a Networking/SolarWinds Project Engineer (ideally SCP) for a Central London based opportunity for a large managed service provider.

I'm looking for someone to join a team of highly experienced Network and Information Security Engineers providing expertise in design, deployment and support of highly secure, complex network environments for a portfolio of blue-chip and SME Customers.

The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:

• Execute key project activities, including Detailed Design, planning and executing changes, documentation, handover and training
      • Be a technical expert in Network monitoring, specifically SolarWinds Network Monitoring Suite
      • To design, test and deploy projects aligned with internal and Customer security standards and industry best practice
      • Comply fully and completely with Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management policies, processes and procedures

If you're interested in finding out more then please give me a call on 0207 621 3516 or get in touch via email: david.saul@wbrs.com

Thanks!

David