This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How do I Create a Report That Shows Files Last Accessed More than 5 (or X) Years Ago

I want to create a File Analysis report that shows the file names and their locations for  any file accessed more that 5 years ago (or some other date).  I can edit the File Display categories under Server Setup All  and  that works fine to show me that on a particular file system there are X amount of files whose last access time is greater than 5 years ago ( or whatever I configured) But now I need a report that lists those files and their locations.  I've tried creating File  Analysis reports and rules using the syntax recommended and a myriad of  variations of that syntax all to no avail.   Hoping someone else may have done something similar and can get me pointed in the right direction.