This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Network Atlas interface stats?

I am new to using Network Atlas to design a custom map, and I've been reasonably successful at making a map that represents what I need... but there's something I haven't been able to figure out. When using "connect now" I can tell Atlas to show link utilization, which is great. But how do I show the utilization of a specific interface? The issue I'm trying to solve is on a wan router. The WAN interface doesn't "connect to anything" on the other end that Orion monitors, so I can't use "connect now" to create the link and thus see utilization. I just want to be able to see the utilization of the port that feeds our WAN circuit as some sort of object on the map. Is this possible?

Also, I assume this isn't possible but thought I'd ask to be sure... is there a way to expose Network Traffic Analyzer information on a map? It would be great to be able to see the QOS functionality NTA is monitoring for us on the same wan router.