This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to add Radial Gauges from multiple Nodes in a single view

Hello,

I've got a view setup displaying several Radial Gauges for one of our Weather Goose devices and it looks good and easily readable, however I would like to display the gauges for ALL of our Weather Goose devices in a single view (now that 10.7 displays 6 rows). I've not been able to figure out how to display radial gauges from multiple nodes on a single screen. I understand that the NOC view rotation would be one way around this (I think), but it seems dumb to rotate views when they can easily be displayed on a single screen. Is this possible?

Maybe this is a suggestion, rather than a question about it's existences but every industrial instrument panel (that I've worked with) that has dozens of gauges on it would be normally rotated so that a "nominal" reading is vertical on each of the gauges. I would love to be able to take all of my gauges and rotate them so that their ideal reading is pointing north (or where ever I choose) so that way at a glance I know if the temps or other environmental numbers are out of spec.

Also, does Orion have a simple RED/YELLOW/GREEN LED gauge - just showing if x-object is within spec or not?

Thanks!