This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

are the custom propery names longer now, in the column headings on the Manage nodes view?

I am not sure if this just recently changed (recently upgraded from 10.6.1 to 10.7), but it seems like the column headings for custom properties is now much longer than I remember.

Instead of showing just the custom property name, now I am seeing "Nodes Custom Properties - PropertyName", in the "group by" section...

Which, in turn, makes the column width for all custom properties dramatically longer than the actual property's name.

Ex. I made a custom property area, but when i show that property on the view, it shows "Nodes Custom Properties - Area", instead of just simply showing "Area".

It seems I have much less room to display info on a single page now, causing me to have to side scroll several pages to view all of the info I need to see.

Again, maybe it has been this way all along and I am just using more custom properties than I have in the past... but it sure seems like it has changed.

Anyone have any information for me, in regards to this?

Thanks,

-Will