This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is it possible to use rich text in a tech note?

I apologize if this has been asked before as I suspect it has but I couldn't immediately find mention of it. I would really like to be able to use rich text when adding a new tech note on a ticket. For example, I'd like to be able to paste screenshots directly in the reply instead of having to attached files one at a time (and not in line where I might want to put them in the note). I know of some possible workarounds (like just sending the customer an email directly from outlook with my reply and copying the helpdesk email account so that the ticket is updated) but this isn't necessarily the preferred solution. I thought I'd ask if this was possible and I didn't know it or if it might be a possible addition in a future version.

• As of now, this is currently not available. The only options you get are the basic ones at the top of the note editor and all pictures have to be uploaded "somewhere" and linked via the image button. Here in the future, I definitely hope we see (at least an option for) a WYSIWYG editor for all multi-line text boxes.