This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Somethings changed...

So, I've written an application quite a while ago that has been working for a while now in production within my environment.  Its just a small helper application to quickly identify those machines in maintenance mode and to also set maintenance mode on existing nodes within Solarwinds.  I just realized today that it's no longer setting maintenance mode on the devices.    It's querying the systems no problem for those under maintenance.

I stepped through the code and the swis is returning the proper results but the function is setting maintenance mode.

So, question is.. Anyone else seen something similar lately with updates?  When I developed the application we were on SDK 1.6 and I've done no updates to the SDK.  Is this a problem?

Thanks for any help in advanced.