SNMP MIB Browser is a Workspace Studio Gadget, so if you want to change any settings, you should run Workspace Studio and make the change there (in Settings / SNMP).
If it won't help, I'd suggest to follow these steps (verify setting in the configuration file):
1. Go to c:\Users\<YOUR_ACCOUNT>\AppData\Local\SolarWinds\Dashboard\
2. Open file MIBBrowserSettings.xml
- Look what values is stored under setting ICMPTimeoutTimeSpan
Default is 2sec (<Setting Name="ICMPTimeoutTimeSpan" Value="00:00:02" Type="System.TimeSpan" />)
3. Also please look if there is a file MainSettings.xml in the same folder
4. If you won't be able to find the MainSettings.xml file or that setting, please:
- backup MIBBrowserSettings.xml file and then remove it
- Run Workspace Studio - it will create file MainSettings.xml
- Verify the value of SNMP Timeout in Settings / SNMP (you can change it to maximum - 10sec)
- Close Workspace Studio
- Run SNMP MIB Browser and verify if it works now
please locate file SolarWinds.Net.SCL.dll.config, open it and change 0 for value property to 20. It will change the number of items sent in SNMP GetBulk request/reply (by default it is calculated automatically):
<add key="snmpGetBulkReplyItems" value="0" /> change to <add key="snmpGetBulkReplyItems" value="20" />
You can also try to use old version of MIB Browser, you can find it in the Toolset installation directory as "Deprecated_MIB-Browser.exe".
If it won't help, please contact our support.
Haven't tried the dll yet, but wanted to say the deprecated browser is a pleasant quick fix. ty.