3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2014 6:15 PM by balajibrp

SOAP Call Issue

balajibrp

Hello I am looking to use the SOAP call to integrate with the Solar winds IPAM webservices  . I am getting the following error message when trying to connect to the webservice using the SOAP UI . I have imported the certificate on to the sysetem.

IPAM Error.jpg

• Re: SOAP Call Issue
          tdanner

Unfortunately SoapUI is too strict about SSL certificate validation. SWIS uses a self-signed certificate that does not match the hostname of the server. Most tools have a way to turn down this validation, but I can't find that option for SoapUI. How about something like curl (use "-k" on the command line) or Chrome Postman (visit the URL in a regular Chrome browser tab and accept the SSL warning to prepare it)? I have successfully tested SWIS with these tools.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              balajibrp

Thanks for the Immediate response. My main idea is to import this into Sopa UI and extract the WSDL file . I would need the WSDL file to import it into my application ( Operation Orchestration ) which is used to automate IPAM activities . I am getting the same error message over there as well.

Balaji

balajibrp

Hello ,

please find the details of what we are trying to achieve with IPAM .

We wanted to use the IPAM API and call it from our automation tool . From one of the forums I found out that http:// is the wsdl url for the IPAM .

However when we try to open it we are getting the following java error.

Java.Lang.No.classDeffounderror:

Org/xmlsoap/schemas/ws/x2004/x09/policy/policydocument$factory .

We would like to know if there is wsdl file that you can provide IPAM or Is there any command line option available to control IPAM application .

Balaji